For all of my lovely Hunting for Love readers, be ready for the next podcast all about basic dating etiquette. Yes, “Ben” and I will discuss the idea of who pays for what. Beyond that, we will discuss etqiuette in all stages of dating. Before the podcast is even recorded, I am curious what my readers think.
- Is having the door opened for you a sweet gesture or old fashinoned “manly” move?
- How many dates do you have to go on before equal check pick up happens?
- Do you ever ask a lady to drive? (Especially when she is in heels?)
- Do men expect “something” in return for dinner and a date?
- When, if ever, should you hold hands or commit other forms of PDA?
- How do we feel about texting?
These and other dating etiquette will be hashed out in our next podcast. Any thoughts or feedback you’d like to share? Post ’em here, and maybe we will include you in the cast.
Until then, happy reading & hunting!
Did you miss the first podcast? Check it out here: http://pennyandben.podbean.com/